Bottle closures laboratory
VITEC offers to the wineries and auxiliary industry a laboratory highly specialized in the physical and oenological characterization of bottling and closing.
This facility has a team of specialized personnel and a specific and unique infrastructure.
- 2 MOCON-OXTRAN equipment for measuring oxygen permeability through the bottle cap and / or bag-in-box type films.
- NOMASENSE equipment for measuring the oxygen inside the bottles (head space and oxygen dissolved in wine).
- Extraction force meter and bottleneck profile for quiet wine.
- Torchometer for measuring extraction forces in sparkling wines.
- Total pressure meter and partial CO2 pressure in the bottle by laser (non-destructive) for sparkling wines.
- Perfilab equipment for determining bottleneck profiles.