This laboratory has a team of specialized professionals and the necessary material resources to develop a complete chemical characterization of grapes, musts and wines. In this way, the quality control of these products is facilitated in the manufacturing, bottling processes and export processes.
- High and Ultra High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC and UPLC).
- Inductively coupled plasma atomic emission spectroscopy (ICP-OES)
- Triple quadrupole mass detector (HPLC-MS).
- GC-Masses coupled to twister (SPME & SBSE) and olfactimeter (gas chromatography).
- FTIR – ATR coupled to a microscope.
- WineScan FTIR.
- Analyzers for determination of tartaric stability (CHECKSTAB).
- Automatic enzymatic analyzers.
- Oxygen Transmission Rate Test (MOCON)