This laboratory is oriented to service and assistance in the field, equipped with innovative and first level infrastructures that allow soil and leaf analysis, as well as main physiological parameters of vines. These analyzes allow to determine aspects of interest, such as the nutritional and physiological status of the plant and the composition of the soil, in order to facilitate irrigation and fertilization, among others.
- Plasma spectrometer (ICP-OES).
- Pressure chambers.
- Weather stations.
- Drying stove.
- Equipment for the determination of pF curves.
- Portable chlorophyll fluorometer.
- Leaf-Clip Holder.
- Foliar area analyzer (WINDIAS).
- Photosynthesis activity analyzer (LCI).